Boys Lacrosse Teams are created using current grade levels. We currently field the following teams:
- Kindergarten through 2nd Grade Learn to Play Lacrosse Program
- 3rd/4th Grade Boys Team
- 5th/6th Grade Boys Team
Youth Boys Lacrosse Guidebook from US Lacrosse
Equipment Fitting Guide from US Lacrosse
Uniform Care Instructions:
To enhance the appearance and extend the life of your Sublimated uniforms, the company recommends that you follow these cleaning and storing procedures:
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN DO NOT WASH IN HOT WATER
- DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- DO NOT WASH WHITES AND COLORS TOGETHER
- DO NOT OVERLOAD THE WASHING MACHINE
- DO NOT MACHINE DRY ON HIGH HEAT
- DO NOT LEAVE WET OR DAMP GARMENTS IN YOUR TRAVEL BAG, IN A PILE WITH OTHER CLOTHING OR IN WASHING MACHINE
• Uniforms should always be laundered immediately after wearing. However, if this is not possible, rinse garments and hang individually on rust-proof hangers. (Moisture may cause color migration of acid dyes so we advise separating wet or damp uniforms.) • Belts and any other contrasting color items should be washed separately from the garment.
• It is always advisable to test wash a single uniform according to directions before washing an entire load.
• We recommend presoaking heavily soiled garments in cold water with a protein release agent. Follow the instructions recommended by the presoak manufacturer. Wash garments immediately following the presoak in a normal wash cycle.
• Wash and rinse all garments in cold water with mild detergent. Remove promptly after wash cycle to avoid color migration. Wash inside out.
• For optimum results, hang garments (especially those with spandex) to dry. If you cannot hang dry, machine dry on the lowest setting. Turn jerseys inside out before machine drying. Remove items from dryer immediately upon completion of the cycle. (Excessive heat can cause fabric shrinkage and discoloration.)
• Make sure uniforms are completely dry before storing. Store in a dry area to prevent mildew. Protect them from sunlight and fluorescent light to prevent yellowing.
PLEASE NOTE: The company will not be responsible for uniforms that are damaged due to improper care and maintenance. Failure to follow our specified care instructions will void all guarantees. Under no circumstances are sublimated garments to be put through a screen print dryer. Dyes will migrate and the design will be ruined.